My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario (it's a Province), Canada

Not much... I'm 50 something, disabled, I was my mom's caregiver and do an immense amount of volunteer work for my community in Toronto. Own and run an organization for seniors & disabled. Love tinkering on the net. My cameras go everywhere with me as well. At least one of them does. Dogs too.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

a family member told me something... sad but just the same STUPID.. Her father-in-laws dog died :-( Really sad. I'm sure he was heart broken. I would be. But somewhere along the line he lost his mind. He had to have his baby put down and he brought it home to bury it. But he decided to bury it the next day instead and what did he do? Well he left the dog in his car overnight!! umm This is the hottest summer on record. Even evenings are hot. They can't get the stench of the dog out of his car. I have no idea what they're going to do. geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home